Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Lots of learning.................

A rambling of some sort...............
So, there has been lots to learn here in Whoville. Much to do. Much to say. Much to think about. Where do I start?
I have been focusing on being cool water. I think that we have to just feel like we are refreshing cool water that we can lap on people. It is very hard being in retail. Dealing with people all day. Their demands, wants, needs. But the funny thing is, if we focus on not being selfish, it really isn't that hard. Yes, there are some real stinkers out there. But not all of them are bad. I believe that I have said this before:)
anyway,
to make a long story short, I am working on being kind and trying to have a sincere desire to serve.
Pray for me............................

No comments:

Post a Comment