Friday, October 9, 2009

Refreshed by the endorphins

So, all my life, I have HATED to sweat. For one whole week now, everyday for 2 hours I literally sweat like crazy, wiping my forhead trying to keep up with all the soup eaters here in Rochester. (thank you Post Bulletin)! Yesterday when we got home, we just put the dog on a leash and headed out the door for a walk, knowing full well that we all needed the excercise and that if we sat down in a chair, we would be gonners. The endorphins kicked in in 5 minutes. It was amazing. I just can't believe how good it feels to excercise like this. I am very tired but not. Hopefully that makes some sense to someone. Anyway, with the increase of business, we are starting to pull out of the hole. i don't think that it will be that much longer before Adam will be able to work here too.
"Casting all your cares upon him, for he cares for you."--1Peter 5:7 the first verse I ever memorized from the Bible.
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I am the same way about sweating:) And I miss that endorphin buzz. your inspiring me friend:) What a day:) Thank you Jesus for all your blessing and abundance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See ya tomorrow friend.

    ReplyDelete