Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Soup

So, it is really funny to me how much a pot of homemade soup can make a difference in a business. Recently my chicken wild rice soup was picked as one of the top 4 in the city. The local newspaper took my picture and featured us in the article. People are crazy for soup. I can hardly believe it.

Growing up, my mom and grandmom were always cooking. Everything was made from scratch. I remember that it was a real treat to eat out:) Now-a-days, we are lazy people we eat out everyday. I guess that is why everyone is so nutzy for my scratch soup. It just feels good. It is a comfort. Comfort food is in:)

Anyway the fall has turned into winter here in Minnesnowda. We have had 3 inches so far, none of which has stayed. But none the less, snow.

1 comment:

  1. And you know why they love your soup so much too- because of all the love you put into it:) I will see ya tomorrow friend:) love this post:)

    ReplyDelete