Friday, August 14, 2009

New

Today I feel new. I don't know how else to describe it. I had weird customer situation this morning as a guy put out his own speakers and listened to his own music. I had to tell him he would either need to plug in his ear phones or turn it off as we already play music and it didn't need competition.
More on the newness later......................
a song from my past,
"He's still workin on me, to make me what I aught to be. It took him just a week to make the earth and the stars, the sun and the moon, and jupiter and mars. How loving and patient he must be, He's still workin on me!"

3 comments:

  1. next thing you know they will bring in their own porta-potty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is still working on all of us. I love you Eve. You are wonderful. I love you.

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete