Thursday, August 6, 2009

Signs of the times..............

I know that this is a kind of gross thing to talk about, but I hope you will find it amusing. When I was a kid, the life guards at the Whitehall Public Pool, (where Neal and I spent about 20 hours a week) had a sign that read:
"We don't swim in your toilet, So please don't pee in our pool." they also told all the little kids in swimming lessons that they put a chemical in the pool that would instantly make turn red if you peed in the pool. Therefore, if you peed, a stream of red would follow you and everyone would know that you let it flow in the public pool. Now, I know that a few times I indeed did pee in the pool and it never turned colors, but believe me, I looked to check make sure!

Adam's Step Mom has a sign in her bathroom that reads:
" If you sprinkle when you tinkle, be a sweetie, wipe the seatie!"
Now this one is brilliant! I want to put this one up at the shop! I just don't understand why you wouldn't look at the toilet after you flush to make sure that you have not "left behind" a little something for the next person. I actually have a few people that I go into the bathroom after on purpose because I know that they sprinkle. I follow them with the disinfectant spray. Ewe!!!!!

So, my tip for the day for you is to make sure you don't pee in public pools and if you sprinkle when you tinkle, be a sweetie and wipe the seatie.

Thank you!

1 comment: