Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thanking Jesus

So today, i realized that I have been very happy with our business for the last three days and I haven't even thanked the Good Lord. So I did a lot of that today. We started selling homemade soup on Tuesday and it has been going VERY well. Even though Minnesota is in the middle of the hottest days we have seen all summer. I have however learned that I will probably not make cream of broccoli again as I can't stand the smell of it. All in all I just want to give a shout out to Jesus for all of the answered prayers.
I have had some really nice customers lately and I want to be thankful for that too. I gotta get blogging more, I will work on that.
Lesson learning lately: do everything as though you are doing it for the Lord. I think that is why I am more tired:) I am trying.
more later
ps. I use a lot of cream in my soup and I actually told a lady that I wouldn't sell it to her because I knew it wouldn't be good for her cholesterol. She seemed sad but like she knew I was just looking out for her.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to try today's soup! I will stop in on my way home from Red Wing today.

    The Lord is good!

    GGS

    ReplyDelete