Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Absenteeposting.............











Well, I am making up words. But you see, I am tired. My knee is twisted. My right foot is definately fractured. And to top it all off I don't have any help this week. Normally Adam is able to work at least one day with me, but he is not this week and I am sad about that. Not just to have the help, but because I really love being with him.

I am a whiner-cry-baby-butt. I am going to stop complaining now. There is a song we used to sing called "Count your blessings."
It goes something like this:

Count your blessings name them one by one. Count your blessings see what God has done. Count your blessings. Name them one by one, and you will remember what the Lord has done.

When upon life's billows you are tempest tossed, when you are discouraged thinking all is lost.

Count your many blessings, name them one by one, and it will surprise you what the Lord has done!

So, I am going to try to spend the remainder of this day counting my many blessings. I know that they are too numerous to count.

A few of them are listed above:) (in picture form:)





1 comment:

  1. Oh Sweet Eve:) let me know if you need help this week:) love the pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete