Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Ask, Seek, Knock

So yesterday, I was complaining a bit of the fact that I had no help this week. Then this morning my lovely friend Cindy left me a message saying she could help me with whatever I needed. AND my mom just called and she is like 30 minutes away from Rochester coming on her day off to help me deep clean behind the counter and in the backroom. You know, it is so funny to me how God helps us even when we are poops. He is our father. He is good no matter how we are.

Matthew 7:7-8
Keep on asking and you will receive what you ask for, keep on seeking and you will find, keep on knocking and the door will be opened unto you, for everyone who asks receives, everyone who seeks finds, and to everyone who knocks the door will be opened."

chew on that:)

be blessed

1 comment:

  1. Hey lady I had fun last night with you guys. If you ever need a babysitter let me know:) Because I am so old and all:) mustn't forget wise:)

    ReplyDelete