Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Email and noisy neighbors

Today I realized that I have 1500 unopened emails. Yeah. 1500. I also have like 3000 in my spam. So, what do I do about that? As I searched through all of them, looking for names that I recognized, I noticed only a few. So if you have emailed me, and I haven't responded, chances are I didn't notice the email you sent me. Sorry Shari:) Weird. I think I will set up a new address.
The store next to us is doing construction. They have been for quite some time now. Anyway today, they were going through the ceiling to put in a vent system. Yeah. the ceiling. It all seemed so unreal, the whole place was shaking and the pictures on the wall were almost falling off. And then, okay, I am going to stop the rant on this one. It is over. No need to beat that dead horse.
Hope you have a great Tuesday.
Jenny, Stefano will be here soon. Don't worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment