Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Snowed in.........


This is actually a picture of one of last years' snowfalls. My camera is in need a a new battery so that is not allowing me to take a picture of all the craziness that is happening outside today. But, at some point, I will get a new battery and hopefully the snow will stick around:) I talked with our former pastor yesterday for almost 2 hours. I love him. But he still thinks we are sinning by not going to a traditional church. I don't get that. If we are effecting people positively and fellowshiping with like-minded believers, how are we possibly sinning? WE ARE THE CHURCH! As a christian, YOU ARE the church. The church is not a building you go to 2 times a week for equipping and corperate worship. The church is talking about Jesus and being his hands and feet in everyday life. I am just going to keep praying that he will understand that he is not right about everything. Not that I am either, but the truth is, we feel that God is calling us to this, not to that. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
What does a building have to do with "church"? Anyway, I am going to get a lot of work done now, of things that I normally do not have time to do. Thank you Lord for the snow.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment