Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Yesterday


























Okay, so yesterday I had the priveledge of taking my seventeen year old sister in law's senior portraits. It reminded me of many things. 1. I need to think younger. Gabbi was so free and just seemed to be having so much fun. I didn't have to coach her and I barely ever had to tell her how to pose. 2. I want to live in the country. Sheila and Roy truely have found a little patch of Heaven out in Pilet Mound. 3. I have to take more pictures---it is MY art. 4. I love God's creation more and more. I just enjoyed the fresh air, the excercise (walking back and forth all over their property) and just being with a really fun kid.
All thanks to God who gives us exactly what we need at exactly the right time. And, as a ps, I even got to talk to my other favorite teenager on the way out to the farm. Jessieh, I am very proud of you. Gab, thanks for the fun. I love you crazy beautiful teenagers!





1 comment: