Monday, September 21, 2009

New Perspective

So yesterday Adam and Mercy and I went up to my Aunt Kathie's house in Blair, WI. My mom met us there and we had a Bible study and ate and watched the Packers lose:( We stopped at Ecker's Apple Farm (where our wedding dance was held) on the way home and got some amazing apples. Today I made Apple Walnut Pie-Kuchen with the Cortlands from Eckers.

My new perspective has come in the form of customer encouragement today. My second customer of the day sat down on the couch and said, "I am just going to bath in your peace now."
later....
another customer was asking how things were going and I honestly replied to her that it had been a tough month of customers. She said, "well, just think, there maybe are 3 or 4 bad ones from last week that could spoil things, or you could think of all those of us who come in here to enjoy the peace that is here."

I thought it was neat that 2 customers said the same thing. And interesting that we pray that God's love and peace will be very evident to each person who walks in the door.

Thank the Good Lord for lessons learned and new perspectives.

ps. I finally mailed Jessieh's packages they weighed 15 lbs. each:)

1 comment:

  1. Ah Eve what a pretty post on all the positivity that can come our way when prayers are answered from the mouths of customers. So, true about bathing in your peace!!!!!!! I can't say enough how much you are loved:) I am so glad you had such a healing time with the fam and walk down memory lane at the apple orchard:)

    15 lbs each!!!! too sweet of you. she will love all the goodies. We will have to send Laura one:) soon. see today :)

    ReplyDelete